Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Writer's Guide to Psychology





I decided to post a link to a great book on Amazon that can be a great tool for writers of all genres. 

The Writer's Guide to Psychology: How to Write Accurately About Psychological Disorders, Clinical Treatment and Human Behavior  by Carolyn Kaufman is available here > Amazon Books 


You may know Carolyn Kaufman from > Query Tracker

The Writer's Guide to Psychology has been on my wish list on Amazon Books for a while, so I was happy yesterday when I was finally able to ordered it. Now, I'm looking forward to recieving it in the post so I can study it. I'm sure it will be a great help to my writing, even though I write for children. Buy a copy, I'm sure you won't regret it.

Here is a link to Carolyn's latest post on Query Tracker: 

The Breaking Point...and Beyond


You'll enjoy this post, I'm sure.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Love your blog so much. Please follow my blog...

    ♥Love from Antalya♥

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Antalya, thanks for visiting. I've just visited and joined your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Atul, thanks for visiting my blog. I reviewed this book on Amazon and also on a newer blog post. Five Stars of course. It's a fabulous book. I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete