Sunday, June 3, 2012

Review of: The Writer's Guide to Psychology: How to Write Accurately About Psychological Disorders, Clinical Treatment and Human Behavior

My Five *****Star Review on Goodreads of:  The Writer's Guide to Psychology: How to Write Accurately About Psychological Disorders, Clinical Treatment and Human Behaviour by Carolyn Kaufman


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Once I started reading this book, I couldn't put it down. I had a feeling it was going to be good, but it was much better than I thought. In this book, Carolyn Kaufman wrote about psychological disorders in such an easy way that all readers would easily understand. I liked the way she explained about similar mental illnesses and how to tell the difference. Not only is this book a great resource for writers, but also for families with psychological disorders, and for anyone wanting to understand why they happen and how to treat them. I bought this book to help with my writing, but I learned a lot about people that I didn't know, including myself. I bet everyone can find parts of themselves amongst the pages of this book. Ms Kaufman left nothing out. She gave an insight into every mental illness and psychological disorder and if everyone read this book and kept a copy, the world would be a better place. Thank you Ms Kaufman, you've helped more than you know.


See on Goodreads: Here 

Amazon Review: Here

2 comments:

  1. HI, Carolyn, thanks for visiting my bolg. It's me that should thank you for writing such a fabulous book. It's my favourite and it sits on my desk next to me. (I'm not letting anyone borrow it either. It's mine! LOL. They can buy their own copy because I don't want to lose it.

    You're a genius, Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete