Monday, October 31, 2011

Rascals Sing at The Opera House Now available as eBook

Finally, Rascals Sing at The Opera House is now available as an eBook with Amazon Kindle and on Smashwords for $0.99

The paperback version will be available very soon, hopefully this week on Amazon Books as are my other three books, and also with amazon Kindle.

This is the second book in The rascals series. The first book is Star-Crossed Rascals. Here is a link to my Smashwords page: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/TrishaPuddle


Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/100658

Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=Rascals+Sing+at+The+opera+House&x=0&y=0

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Melvin, I just checked out your blog. You are a wonderful singer. I love all those songs. I'm and Elvis fan and also a Dean Martin and Roy Orbison fan.

    I hope you add more songs to your blog.

    Thanks for visiting my blog, Melvin. I'm now following yours. My characters in my children's books are outrageous. :) Haha, you must have found me through the tittle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! You do wonderful things rescuing these animals. I have never seen a bandicoot (sorry for bad spelling) and think they are adorable. I will take a look at your books tomorrow. So glad u visited my blog...now I will follow yours!
    Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Penelope. Bandicoots are adorable. When I looked after a baby one that had been attacked by a cat, I didn't want to release him back to the wild when he was better. That's what inspired me to write Molly Gumnut Rescues a Bandicoot.

    The little one I had used to lay on my lap and watch TV. He love a belly rub and his bottle of roo milk. His favourite thing was meal-worms. LOL.

    We have loads of bandicoots in our garden and they come out at night time.

    Thanks for visiting again.

    ReplyDelete