Sunday, October 9, 2011

Review for Star-Crossed Rascals

I was so excited to receive this fantastic review for Star-Crossed Rascals that I had to share it with my blog readers. Thank you so much to the lovely lady that wrote it on Goodreads. Here it is:

Quote from happy reader at Goodreads:


[ Oh my word! Ms. Puddle, you are a genius!
Finally, a "childs" tale which is appropriate for boys and girls of all ages. I'd highly recommend for everyone to read this book, from Senior Citizens to the youngest readers.

Star-Crossed Rascals is the funniest tale I've read in years! I will never look at "play-dough", "gobstoppers" or mops the same. *****10 stars!*****

Polly is such an endearing little girl, who's best intentions always seem to land her in a mess. She has come to life in the pages of this book, which will have you laughing and crying at the same time. Gertie, who is Polly's best friend, is the child your mother always warned you about, except she's not cruel or mean, simply adventurous. She's the best friend we all want to have! I found myself cheering on Polly (and Gertie), in their antics against Great Auntie Mabel who was an utter crank.
I'm keeping this one for my grandchildren, as it will be re-read many times again. Thank you for the fun Ms. Puddle and for Zac's new favorite book! Please, please write many sequels!
] End quote.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's quite a review! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsey, thank for visiting. You rock!

    I loved that review. It really made my day. You'll have to join Goodreads before your book is out and get to know the readers. I've received some fabulous reviews over there and readers buy books from their recommendations. I'm looking forward to seeing you over there.

    You should join and promote your upcoming book in advance, then you'll have followers waiting to buy it.

    ReplyDelete